Alyson Walker Lotman practices in the area of litigation. She is a 2007 cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was editor in chief for the Villanova Environmental Law Journal, and a magna cum laude graduate of Bucknell University.
- Obtained on behalf of a motor vehicle company, in a significant asbestos-related appeal before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, a reversal of an order granting a mistrial and a reinstatement of a defense verdict from the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- Obtained decision from Pennsylvania Supreme Court that the "each and every breath" theory of causation lacks general acceptance under Frye in Betz v. Pneumo Abex.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
Editor in Chief, Villanova Environmental Law Journal
- Bucknell University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2004
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2007-present
- Co-author, "FACT Act Promises Transparency in Bankruptcy Trust Claims and Payments for Asbestos Exposure," Duane Morris Alert, November 18, 2013
- Co-author, "'Every Breath' Theory: On Its Last Breaths? Duane Morris Alert, January 22, 2013
- Co-author, "Third Circuit Ruling Affords Defendants Protection from Amended Complaints After Statute of Limitations Runs Out," Duane Morris Alert, September 10, 2012
- Co-author, "Two-disease Rule No More: Pennsylvania Allows Multiple Malignancy Claims," Duane Morris Alert, February 24, 2012
- Co-author, "Top 10 Tips for Defending Mass Torts in New Jersey," New Jersey Lawyer, August 2011
- Co-author, "Preemption of State Court Motor Vehicle Products Liability Claims After Williamson: Is Preemption Over?" CorporateLiveWire, August 2, 2011
- Co-author, "New Pennsylvania Law Limits Joint and Several Liability," Duane Morris Alert, June 29, 2011
- Co-author, "Top 10 Tips for Defending Mass Torts in New Jersey," LJN's Product Liability Law & Strategy, June 2011
- "A Field of Failed Dreams: Problems Passing Effective Ecoterrorism Legislation," Comment published in Villanova Environmental Law Journal, Volume 18, Issue 1