David P. Bicks represents issuers and underwriters in connection with securities offerings by industrial and financial companies in the United States and international markets. He also regularly represents the corporate trust departments of leading New York banks in relation to their activities as indenture trustees.
Mr. Bicks is a 1958 graduate of Yale Law School, where he was a member of the Law Journal, and a cum laude graduate of Harvard University.
Areas of Practice
- Securities Law
- Represented a Brazilian client in the multimillion Eurodollar sale of a historic sailing yacht, Shamrock V, to a Guernsey company owned by a Hong Kong resident buyer.
- Advised on major securities offerings and corporate transactions by leading finance companies (Associates Corporation of North America, Avco Financial Services, and Heller Financial) and industrial conglomerates (ITT Corporation and Gulf+Western Industries)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Yale Law School, LL.B., 1958
- Law Journal
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude, 1955