G. Matthew Barnard practices in the area of corporate law. Mr. Barnard has experience with mergers and acquisitions, private equity financings and fund offerings, as well as general corporate law.
Mr. Barnard is a 2006 graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law. He also received an M.B.A. from Temple University, Fox School of Business and Management, and a B.S. in Finance from Pennsylvania State University.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Represented Ceptaris Therapeutics in its acquisition by Actelion for $250 million cash plus undisclosed milestone payments and sales earnouts.
- New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Temple University Fox School of Business and Management, M.B.A., 2006
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Finance, 2002
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2011-present
- Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
- Associate, 2006-2011
- Co-author, "Guide to Publicly Offered Private Placements Under New Rule 506(c)," Duane Morris Alert, September 26, 2013
- Co-author, "SBA Rules: Investment Funds Can Now Be Majority Owners of SBIR Companies, Duane Morris Alert, February 22, 2013; republished by VCExperts, March 13, 2013