Kimberly G. Lippman is an associate in the firm's Trial Practice Group. Ms. Lippman focuses her practice on federal and state court litigation of commercial matters, as well as regulatory investigations and white-collar defense.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Ms. Lippman served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jessica R. Mayer of the New Jersey Superior Court (Multi-County Litigation assignment).
Ms. Lippman is a 2011 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was senior editor of Journal of Law and Social Change, and a graduate of Wesleyan University.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2011
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 2006
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2012-present
- New Jersey Superior Court
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jessica R. Mayer, 2011-2012
- Author, "Shelter Dogs and Inmates Reinvent Themselves Together At New Leash On Life USA," The Legal Intelligencer, November 18, 2014
- Co-author, "Useful Advice from PDLG to Summer Associates Everywhere," The Legal Intelligencer, June 9, 2014
- Co-author, "Disclosure of Seed Sets: Required to Cooperate or Protected as Attorney Work Product?," The Legal Intelligencer, February 18, 2014