Kimberly G. Lippman practices in the area of litigation.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Ms. Lippman served as law clerk to the Hon. Jessica R. Mayer of the New Jersey Superior Court.
Ms. Lippman is a 2011 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was senior editor of Journal of Law and Social Change, and a graduate of Wesleyan University.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2011
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 2006
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2012-present
- New Jersey Superior Court
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jessica R. Mayer, 2011-2012
- Co-author, "Useful Advice from PDLG to Summer Associates Everywhere," The Legal Intelligencer, June 9, 2014
- Co-author, "Disclosure of Seed Sets: Required to Cooperate or Protected as Attorney Work Product?," The Legal Intelligencer, February 18, 2014