Maria R. Granholm practices in the area of corporate law. Ms. Granholm is a 2011 magna cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was associate editor of the Villanova Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif, and a summa cum laude graduate of Eastern University.
- Represented Vonage Holdings Corp. in its acquisition of gUnify, Inc., a cloud-based technology company whose middleware solution integrates the Company's cloud communications platform with widely used SaaS business applications, including Google for Work, Zendesk, Salesforce's Sales Cloud, Clio, and other CRM solutions.
- Represented POSC Holdings, LLC, a subsidiary of Argosy Private Equity, in its acquisition of Eagle Automation Limited, a leading oilfield automation company offering services complimentary to Panhandle Oilfield Services Company, Inc., an integrated oilfield services company and portfolio company of Argosy Private Equity.
- Represented Ludwig Bohler in the sale of his interests in Bohler Engineering, P.C. and a series of affiliated entities to employees who collectively owned most of the interests in the acquired entities not previously owned directly or indirectly by Mr. Bohler.
- Represented Sancoa International Company and TubeDec, LLC, family owned affiliated companies that manufacture and supply products to Home & Personal Care customers in North America, in their $71 million sale to CCL Industries, a Canadian public company.
- Represented Brace Industrial Group L.P., a Houston-based industrial services roll-up, in its acquisition of Basic Industries, LLC, an industrial services company, for approximately $33 million.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a controlling interest in a manufacturer and distributor of women's and children's socks and indoor footwear.
- Represented Guardian Capital Partners in the acquisition of a controlling interest in Kwik Tek Inc. for an undisclosed sum.
- Represented Pennsylvania dermatology company in raising over $20 million from investors, including prominent venture capital firms, through a preferred stock offering.
- Represented public company in obtaining a no-action letter from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission with respect to the exclusion of an improper stockholder proposal from the company's annual proxy materials.
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- Associate Editor, Villanova Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence
- Eastern University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2007
- Member of Phi Alpha Theta History Honors Society
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2011-present
- Co-author, "Insurance Holding Company Act Amendments of 2012," The Legal Intelligencer, July 18, 2012
- Co-author, "SEC Amends Accredited Investor Net Worth Standards per Dodd-Frank," Duane Morris Alert, December 28, 2011