Meghan E. Claiborne practices in the area of litigation. Ms. Claiborne is a 2013 graduate, with honors, of Emory University School of Law, where she was co-founder of the Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review, and a graduate, with honors, of the University of Georgia.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Won a temporary injunction and a preliminary injunction in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Morris County, on behalf of a healthcare services company against a former employee and her new employer, enforcing a non-compete agreement.
- Represented Tioga Downs Racetrack, LLC in submitting an application and response to the New York State Gaming Facility Location Board's Request for Applications to Develop and Operate a Gaming Facility in New York State.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2013
- Co-founder, Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., Economics, with honors, 2009
- University of Georgia, B.A., History, with honors, 2009
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2013-present
- Selected for "Who's Next in the Law: 18 Young Leaders Making a Difference in Philly's Legal Community," BillyPenn, June 18, 2015
- Co-author, "Eastern District Predicts "Bare Metal Defense" Available Under Pennsylvania Law," Duane Morris Alert, June 9, 2015
- Co-author, "GBCA Helps Shape Construction Law in Pennsylvania", Construction Today, Spring/Summer 2014
- Co-author, "U.S. Supreme Court Restricts Challenges to Pretrial Seizure of Defense Funds," Duane Morris Alert, February 28, 2014
- Co-author, "FACT Act Promises Transparency in Bankruptcy Trust Claims and Payments for Asbestos Exposure, Duane Morris Alert, November 18, 2013