Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Partner Arthur Momjian to Speak at NMTC Conference
- Duane Morris Hosts From Disaster to Recovery: Super Storm Sandy Discussion
- Duane Morris Partner Phillip Wang to Moderate Panel on "CRE Market Trends and Opportunities in 2013, 2014, 2015 "
- Maine Supreme Court Decision Limits Scope of MERS' Ability to Assign Mortgages
- New Jersey Tax Sale Law Gives Purchaser of a Tax Sale Certificate a Tax Lien on the Underlying Property
- New Jersey Prepayment Law Does Not Apply to Individual Guarantors of a Commercial Loan
The commercial lending business continues to be a strong barometer of the economy. Unlike the late 1980s and early 1990s when underwriters were less conservative, today's businesses are guarded and willing to borrow only at attractive rates. Underwriting also has become much more stringent as lenders seek more equity in their deals, negotiate shorter terms and institute better price controls. Market leaders have drastically changed the way they look at and manage loans.
Duane Morris assists commercial lending institutions meet the daily challenges of maintaining profitability in a challenging market. Firm clients have access to teams of commercial lending attorneys, financial services attorneys, debt restructuring and bankruptcy attorneys, and others who routinely serve the broad-based needs of lending institutions.