Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Silicon Valley Office Adds Intellectual Property Litigator Daniel T. McCloskey
- Duane Morris Chicago Office Adds Trial Partners Tomas M. Thompson and Mark A. Bradford
- Duane Morris Hosts a Panel of Corporate Attorneys for Philly Tech Week
- Duane Morris Partner Beatrice O'Donnell Presents ABA Webinar on "Inadvertent Disclosure of Privileged Material: Avoiding a Finding of Waiver in the Digital Age"
- Duane Morris to Sponsor Phila. Bar Association's "What Keeps Entrepreneurs Up At Night: A Talk on Legal Aspects of Seed Financings and Other Funding Options"
- Duane Morris General Counsel Michael Silverman to Speak at the 13th Annual Legal Malpractice and Risk Management Conference
- Moving to Better Cybersecurity with NIST
- mHealth Stakeholders: Updated Bullet List of Legal Considerations
- Appeals Court Strikes Down FCC's Net Neutrality Rules
Information Technologies and Telecom
The explosive growth of the Internet, the convergence of telecommunications and IT, and the ongoing deregulation and consolidation of the information and communications technology (ICT) industry all pose intricate new challenges for manufacturers, service providers, content distributors and enterprise technology users. We have assembled a dedicated group of tech-savvy attorneys with vast, industry-specific experience who utilize an interdisciplinary approach to the financial, transactional, regulatory and dispute resolution issues affecting clients in the IT/telecom space.
At Duane Morris, our goal is to address these unusually complex matters in an integrated and strategic manner, knowing that technology businesses hire AmLaw 100 firms for their leveraged value-added and superior resources, which only a sophisticated few national and international law firms can offer. Fortune 50 and 500 corporations, Internet transport and content providers, Web 2.0 and e-commerce firms, hardware and device manufacturers, technology start-ups, enterprise software and IT customers, emerging growth companies and venture capital fund managers all regularly look to Duane Morris attorneys for our best-of-breed technical knowledge and legal judgment.
Members of the Information Technologies and Telecom practice group are schooled in such complementary legal disciplines as intellectual property, corporate formation and finance, licensing and business transactions, antitrust, complex commercial litigation, international trade, regulation, employment and taxation, among others. To better illustrate the scale of the practice, our IT and Telecom group is divided into a number of principal subdivisions:
- Corporate Organization, Funding and Financial Transactions
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Websites and Online Services
- Distribution, Licensing, Vendor Agreements & Strategic Alliances
- Legislation and Public Policy
- Web Content Generation and Distribution