Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Partner Kathleen Shay Appointed to Pennsylvania Bio Board of Directors
- Duane Morris Partner Albert Bates, Jr. Named to the American College of Construction Lawyers
- Duane Morris Attorneys Jim Batsides and Stephanie Sgambati to Present “The Best Offense is a Strong Defense: Prevention of Potential Liability in Reproductive Medicine”
- Duane Morris Partner Frank Luchak to Discuss "Marcellus Shale and Supply Chain 101"
- Duane Morris Partner Frank DiGiacomo to Speak on "Regulatory Structure and Impacts of New Jersey's New Legislation"
- What's Next for Teaming Agreements After Cyberlock?
- Manufacturers Beware: DOE's Program of Compliance with Energy and Water Conservation Standards Comes to Life!
- Reminder: New Law Takes Effect Regarding Commissioned Employees
For every stage of the business cycle, Duane Morris can provide the legal services manufacturers need. From the client's interest in finding initial financing, securing a facility, protecting intellectual property and proprietary manufacturing processes, employment and immigration, negotiating contracts with suppliers and distributors, addressing domestic and international taxation issues, products liability defense, environmental law, mergers and acquisitions to possible reorganization, Duane Morris attorneys understand the complex and intertwined issues manufacturers encounter in today's challenging environment.
Duane Morris represents manufacturers in almost every industry, including aerospace and defense, automotive, chemicals and gases, electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, retail products, heavy machinery, telecommunications, and more. With 700 attorneys in offices in major markets throughout the United States, Duane Morris has the national footprint to serve manufacturers across the country. Through our London office and our relationship with a network of international law firms, Duane Morris also has the capabilities to assist manufacturers with their international needs.
For more information, please contact any of the group members referenced in the Attorney Listing.