Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Partners Named "Clean Tech Stars"
- Sheila Hollis Named to American College of Environmental Lawyers
- Duane Morris Partner Sheila Slocum Hollis Honored at University of Denver Law School International Law Weekend
- Duane Morris Partner Sheila Hollis to Serve as Delegate for World Justice Forum IV
- Duane Morris to Co-Sponsor FERC/Congressional Staff Educational Program
- The Delaware Valley Marcellus Association to Premiere "FrackNation" at Bryn Mawr Film Institute
- FERC Continues Its Enforcement of Hydropower Safety Regulations with Approval of Stipulation and Consent Agreement
- Landmark Reform Opens Up Mexico's Energy Sector
- PUC Powers Expanded Under New Marcellus Shale Law
The attorneys in Duane Morris' Natural Resources Practice Group counsel clients concerning their rights and obligations under federal environmental statutes and regulations as well as similar state and local laws. We represent clients in enforcement proceedings and litigation and advise municipalities and policymakers on the legal issues of conservation, endangered species protection and resource management law.
In particular, the Natural Resources group has assisted clients with developing endangered species mitigation banks, obtaining permitting associated with wetlands protection, creating habitat conservation plans and related plans for endangered species and negotiating mining and timber leases.
Our Natural Resources attorneys work closely with our Environmental Law group on matters concerning pollution, RCRA, Superfund, FIFRA, toxic torts and other issues. Our attorneys, with the capabilities and reach of a global law firm, can assist clients with complex water and natural resources legal problems at the local, national and international levels.