- Duane Morris LLP Releases Connections in the Middle Market--2012-2013 Private Equity Annual Review
- The Devil Is in the Details: Director Minutes and Liability
- Duane Morris Miami Office Adds Corporate, Securities and Venture Capital Attorney Leslie J. Croland
- Duane Morris Partner Frank Luchak to Discuss "Marcellus Shale and Supply Chain 101"
- Inside the Mind of the Limited Partner
- Duane Morris Partner Susan Kayser to Moderate Legal Issues Roundtable Discussion
- Unprecedented FCPA Wake-Up Call for U.S. Broker-Dealers and Foreign Banks: Has the Perfect FCPA Storm Finally Arrived for U.S. Financial Markets?
- Wall Street Sales Tax Reintroduced on Capitol Hill: Likely a Significant Impact on Private Investment Funds
- SBA Rules: Investment Funds Can Now Be Majority Owners of SBIR Companies
|In today's environment, middle market private capital presents great opportunities and significant challenges for investors, business owners, lenders and their advisors. At Duane Morris, we know the middle market – we understand the needs and concerns of its participants, as well as the complexities they encounter. We take a holistic approach to our relationships. We act as a resource for our clients, and leverage deep relationships to assist them in achieving their goals – through deal flow, advice and services. Our lawyers think and advise like business owners and investors.|
We counsel a broad spectrum of middle market private equity funds and other private capital sponsors, as well as their portfolio companies, and sellers of middle market businesses. We have extensive experience with the transactional, regulatory and business issues our clients face, in fund formation, control and non-control investments, portfolio management and M&A. Our experience enables us to provide advice from a 360° perspective – from sourcing to investment; from debt to equity, from acquisition to growth, and from investment to realization.
Duane Morris is ideally positioned to provide the breadth and depth of advice and services required to support and execute complex transactions and financings across the broadest range of industries and geographies. We staff matters with a focus on competency and efficiency – while drawing on a diverse suite of transactional support practices, such as tax, employment, ERISA and executive compensation, intellectual property, antitrust and securities.
|Our major industries of focus include:
Given the substantial know-how, deal flow and relationships our experience provides, Duane Morris adds long-term value over and above the terms of the transaction.