Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Duane Morris Philadelphia Office Adds Corporate Partner Timothy J. Levy
- Duane Morris Partner George J. Nemphos named 2014 Power Player by Baltimore SmartCEO
- Duane Morris Partner Richard Jaffe Elected Vice Chair of the Association for Corporate Growth Global Board of Directors
- Duane Morris Hosts M&A East and the Corporate Buyer's Workshop
- Duane Morris to Sponsor Phila. Bar Association's "What Keeps Entrepreneurs Up At Night: A Talk on Legal Aspects of Seed Financings and Other Funding Options"
- Duane Morris Presents a Trans-Atlantic Simulcast: "What Are LPs Thinking About the Evolving LP/GP Relationship?"
- UK Budget Speech - Key Points
- UK Finance Bill - Key Points
- UK Finance Bill: Key Points from the Autumn Statement
With private equity lawyers working in the middle market across our global platform, coupled with experience in key verticals and the deep capabilities of more than 700 lawyers from all major practice areas, Duane Morris helps create competitive advantage for participants across the industry.
For GPs, we deliver insights that optimize transactional value for both sellers and buyers, in control and non-control investments and with exit strategies; and support portfolio company growth strategies. We also provide guidance on fund formation and advise on market LPA terms and regulatory issues. For LPs , we review LPA terms and advise on efficient, effective investment strategies, including co-investment and direct investment, alignment of interests, transparency and governance issues. For business owners, we advise on growth strategies—not only on the mechanics of full or partial exits, but also on crafting wealth-planning approaches designed to positively impact economics for the owner.
With extensive experience in the transactional, regulatory and business climate for private equity, our lawyers are well positioned to help formulate strategies, deal structures and terms designed to ensure optimal solutions. The reason: Our lawyers think and manage like owners and investors, and understand that each potential investment is a unique decision with important implications for the business.
Our PE Forum events, LP Institutes and Connections publications contribute to the industry’s thought leadership, providing business perspectives through the eyes of leaders in the middle market private equity space.
|Our major verticals of focus include:
Given our strategic firm-wide focus on private equity, broad experience in major industry sectors and an innovative culture deeply committed to client service, we are regularly called upon to work with the most sophisticated and demanding players in the private equity marketplace.