Attorney Listing Related Matters Listing
- Nicholas Schorsch Amasses Companies Tirelessly
- Duane Morris Practice Groups Receive Top Rankings from U.S. News-Best Lawyers for 2014
- Duane Morris Team Represents American Energy Partners in $1.7 Billion Financing
- Duane Morris Partner Jenny Wheater to Explore "Unapproved Share Schemes"
- Duane Morris Partner Jenny Wheater to Present "Sophisticated Tax Planning for Part 7 ITEPA"
- Duane Morris Partner Jenny Wheater to Present "Avoiding the Common Mistakes in Employment Tax – The Latest Developments"
- UK Finance Bill: Key Points from the Autumn Statement
- First Circuit Holds Private Equity Fund Is a "Trade or Business" for Purposes of ERISA Withdrawal Liability
- SEC Eliminates Prohibition on General Solicitation in Certain Private Securities Offerings
|In today's environment, middle market private capital presents great opportunities and significant challenges for investors, business owners, lenders and their advisors. At Duane Morris, we know the middle market – we understand the needs and concerns of its participants, as well as the complexities they encounter. We take a holistic approach to our relationships. We act as a resource for our clients, and leverage deep relationships to assist them in achieving their goals – through deal flow, advice and services. Our lawyers think and advise like business owners and investors.||
We counsel a broad spectrum of middle market private equity funds and other private capital sponsors, as well as their portfolio companies, and sellers of middle market businesses. We have extensive experience with the transactional, regulatory and business issues our clients face, in fund formation, control and non-control investments, portfolio management and M&A. Our experience enables us to provide advice from a 360° perspective – from sourcing to investment; from debt to equity, from acquisition to growth, and from investment to realization.
Duane Morris is ideally positioned to provide the breadth and depth of advice and services required to support and execute complex transactions and financings across the broadest range of industries and geographies. We staff matters with a focus on competency and efficiency – while drawing on a diverse suite of transactional support practices, such as tax, employment, ERISA and executive compensation, intellectual property, antitrust and securities.
|Our major industries of focus include:
Given the substantial know-how, deal flow and relationships our experience provides, Duane Morris adds long-term value over and above the terms of the transaction.