Caroline Mollica concentrates her practice on mergers and acquisitions, project finance and infrastructure development. She represents clients in the infrastructure and natural resources industries, including mining, shipping, oil and gas.
Ms. Mollica received her post-graduate degree from FGV Rio in 2011 in Corporate Law and Capital Markets. In 2007, she received her LL.B. from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro.
Areas of Practice
Mergers and Acquisitions
Banking and Finance
Maritime, Shipping and International Trade
- Assistance to a Canadian company in the acquisition of a gold mining site in the State of Minas Gerais and subsequent project finance transactions exceeding USD 120 Million.
- Assistance to an Italian group investing in telecommunications sectors in Brazil in a M&A transaction intended to expand its business in Brazil.
- Assistance to the United States Olympic Committee for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, including the incorporation of a Brazilian subsidiary of such Committee.
- Assistance to shipbuilding contract negotiations for the winning bidder for the construction of 22 tanker vessels to Transpetro, a wholly owned subsidiary of Petrobras, during the Promef I and Promef II programs for the renewal of its fleet of tankers.
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Post-Graduate, 2011
- Corporate Law and Capital Markets
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro, LL.B, 2007
Duane Morris & Selvam LLP
- Senior Associate, 2019-present
- Senior Associate, 2011-2019
Barbosa Mussnich & Aragao
- Associate, 2007-2011
The Bank of New York Mellon
- In-House Counsel, 2006-2007
American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Rio de Janeiro
World Services Group (WSG)
International Bar Association (IBA)
Selected Speaking Engagements
Speaker, Window on the World Seminar Series: Brazil, Duane Morris & Selvam Taiwan, October 1, 2019