Daniel Haberfield practices in the area of corporate law. Mr. Haberfield advises on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, energy and resources, infrastructure, and project finance matters.
Mr. Haberfield is an Australian qualified lawyer with admission to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Federal Court of Australia, and High Court of Australia. He is also a registered foreign lawyer with the Ministry of Justice, Vietnam.
Mr. Haberfield holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from Monash University, and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
Areas of Practice
Mergers and Acquisitions
Energy and Resources
- Vietnam (Registered Foreign Attorney)
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2019
- Monash University Faculty of Law, LL.B. (Hons), 2019
- Monash University, B.A., 2019
- Duane Morris Vietnam LLC
- Associate, 2020-present
- KPMG Legal
- Associate, 2019-2020
- MG Partners (Australia)
- Consultant, Tax & Legal, 2018-2019