Fanny Wong practices in the area of immigration law. Ms. Wong represents corporate clients seeking to employ foreign nationals on a temporary or permanent basis. She has experience with preparing and submitting H-1B, L-1, TN, E-3, and H-1B1 applications. Ms. Wong has also provided guidance to clients on PERM and employment-based immigration matters.
Ms. Wong is a 2017 graduate of George Washington University Law School and a graduate of New York University.
Areas of Practice
- New York
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017
- New York University, B.A., 2013
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2020-present
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP
- Associate, 2018-2020
- Abrams & Abrams LLP
- Associate, 2017-2018
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, "Immigration Updates," The New Reality of Workplace Law and Practice in the COVID-19 Era, Duane Morris LLP, Webinar, November 9, 2020