Han Wang practices in the area of corporate law, including representing buyers and sellers in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, counseling public companies in securities law matters, representing clients in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds, and representing independent trustees of mutual funds and ETFs.
Han earned her J.D. from UCLA School of Law, where she served as the Co-Chair of Asian and Pacific Islander Law Students Association, and is a magna cum laude graduate of Bryn Mawr College. She is a native speaker of Mandarin.
Represented online sportsbook operator Vigtory Inc. as transaction and gaming counsel in its sale to FuboTV Inc. (NYSE:FUBO), a sports-focused streaming television service; this is the first time a media company in the U.S. has fully acquired and will operate a live sportsbook.
Represented Piramal Group in its acquisition of a drug manufacturing and development facility in Pennsylvania.
- Represented Pennsylvania Machine Works LLC, a leading manufacturer in the forged pressure fitting industry, in connection with the multimillion-dollar sale of all of its outstanding equity to Wynnchurch Capital Partners.
- Represented Texas Hospice Holdings, LLC, a multi-state hospice facility operator, in connection with the sale of all of its outstanding equity to Amedisys Inc., a publicly-held hospice company.
- Represented Mannington Mills, a leading manufacturer of fine flooring, in its acquisition of Phenix Flooring and Pharr Fibers and Yarns, a leader in the flooring industry and pioneer in the solution-dyed arena, from Pharr USA.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Associate Editor, Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Florence-Virginia Wilson Scholarship
- Bryn Mawr College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2019-present
- Co-author, "LIBOR Transition: The Year in Review, So Far," Duane Morris Alert, May 10, 2021
- Co-author, "New York Governor Signs the First LIBOR Transition Legislation into Law," Duane Morris Alert, April 15, 2021
- Co-author, "Qualified Borrowers: An Advantageous Way for Portfolio Companies to Access Capital," Duane Morris Alert, October 26, 2020
- Co-author, "AMERIBOR: Can 'the Most Boring Benchmark in America' Replace LIBOR?" Duane Morris Alert, August 27, 2020
- Co-author, "A Hot Issue for a Hot Summer: Time to Understand ISDA IBOR Benchmark Fallbacks," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, August 18, 2020
- Contributor, "For LIBOR Transition Procrastinators, SOFR Starter Kit to the Rescue!," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, August 10, 2020
- Co-author, "Hardwired for a Smoother LIBOR Transition?" Duane Morris Alert, August 6, 2020
- Co-author, "SEC Adopts Final Amendments to Proxy Rules on Proxy Voting Advice," Duane Morris Alert, July 30, 2020
- Contributor, "ARRC Pumps Up the Summer Heat on LIBOR Transition," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, July 24, 2020
- Contributor, "Transition Away from LIBOR Gains Traction," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, July 22, 2020