Holly Stoberski practices in the area of business reorganization, financial restructuring, commercial litigation and real estate. Ms. Stoberski has extensive experience in all areas of civil litigation in state and federal courts.
Ms. Stoberski handles foreclosure matters for secured lenders and special servicers involving commercial mortgage backed securities, conventional real property loans, guarantees and lender liability issues. She has experience in prejudgment remedies, including appointment of receivers, writs of attachment, and the resolution of loans, including forbearances, extensions and other modifications. Ms. Stoberski also represents court-appointed receivers in connection with lender foreclosures. The underlying real property assets are varied and include major office towers, multi-family apartment complexes, retail centers, industrial buildings, and hospitality facilities.
Ms. Stoberski's commercial litigation experience includes representation of national banking clients, as well as owners, developers, and general contractors in matters arising out of contract disputes, unfair business practices, mechanics' liens, property rights, and secured transactions. Ms. Stoberski also represents her clients in transactional matters, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts.
Ms. Stoberski is a 1991 graduate of the University of Colorado Law School and a cum laude graduate of Colorado State University, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- Represented Hill International Inc., a global leader in managing construction risk, in a $165 million debt refinancing transaction.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Colorado State University, B.S., cum laude, 1987
- Duane Morris LLP
- Special Counsel, 2011-present
- Gordon & Rees LLP
- Senior Counsel, 2006-2011
- Laxalt & Nomura Ltd.
- Attorney/Managing Partner, 1996-2004
- Parnell & Associates
- Attorney, 1994-1996
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Colorado
- Clark County Bar Association
- Justice of the Peace Pro Tempore
- Clark County Appeal Hearing Officer
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Clark County Pro Bono Project
- College of Southern Nevada Advisory Committee
- Children's Advocacy Project
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Society