Jenna M. Decker has a broad employment practice centered on client service, including counseling clients in matters, investigations, agreement drafting and class and complex litigation. Ms. Decker counsels clients on a diverse range of workplace issues, including leave and accommodation requests, discipline and performance management, complaint investigations, and reductions in force. She also has experience developing and conducting workplace training on harassment, wage and hour compliance, and ADA Title III compliance.
Ms. Decker is a 2017 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she was co-executive editor of the Journal of Technology Law and Policy, and a graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Co-executive Editor, Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 2014
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Jackson Lewis PC
- Associate, 2017-2021