Ken Tan practices in the area of corporate law, commercial law, data privacy, dispute resolution, employment, franchise, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, mining and resources, real estate, securities and capital markets.
A graduate of the University of Sheffield with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Mr. Tan was admitted to the Malaysian Bar and the Bar of England and Wales.
Mr. Tan is fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin and speaks Cantonese.
- England and Wales
- University of Sheffield, LL.B. (Hons), 2009
- Duane Morris & Selvam (Myanmar) Limited
- Associate, 2020-present
- Jeff Leong, Poon & Wong
- Associate, 2016-2019
- Gamuda Berhad
- Legal Counsel, 2016
- Christina Chia Law Chambers
- Associate, 2014-2015
- Co-author, "Chapter 14: Myanmar," The Energy Regulation and Markets Review, Ninth Edition, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 Pandemic: Relief Measures for Businesses in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, May 1, 2020
- Co-author, "Validity of Electronic Signatures in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, April 28, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 in Myanmar: Impact on Commercial Contracts and Employment," Duane Morris Alert, April 14, 2020