Mario J. Cacciola practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Cacciola has experience representing financial institutions in connection with structured products, securities, market manipulation, antitrust and derivatives disputes throughout all stages of litigation, including at trial, and in enforcement actions before the CFTC, SEC, and FINRA.
Mr. Cacciola is a 2014 cum laude graduate of Northwestern University School of Law, where he was executive editor of the Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property. He earned a master’s degree from Boston University and a B.A. from College of the Holy Cross.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Executive Editor, Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Boston University, M.A.T. Secondary Education, 2007
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2002
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Jones Day
- Associate, 2014-2021