Raymond Vanderhyden practices in the area of commercial litigation. He represents clients in a wide range of industries including pharmaceuticals, cannabis, and infrastructure and is a member of Duane Morris’ Energy, Life Sciences, and Transportation/Automotive industry groups.
Mr. Vanderhyden is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board and The Federal Circuit Bar Journal. Mr. Vanderhyden is also a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Baltimore.
- Represented a major China-based drug manufacturer and its U.S. affiliates in the defense of class actions and personal injury cases emanating from a 22-country recall of a major cardiovascular medication.
- Cannabis regulatory counsel for one of the world's largest cannabis companies based in Toronto with its expansion into the U.S. market through a $300 million acquisition of the manufacturer and distributor of a high-end range of hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) products.
- Advised a European generic drug company on managing litigation risk when entering the U.S. market.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2018
- The Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- Moot Court Board
- University of Baltimore, B.Sc., summa cum laude, 2014
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present