Sharon O’Reilly is a trial attorney who practices in the areas of commercial, products liability and mass tort litigation. She represents clients in a wide range of industries. In the life sciences industry, Ms. O’Reilly represents medical device manufacturers nationally in products liability matters, including manufacturing and design defect claims, in both consolidated proceedings and single plaintiff actions. Ms. O’Reilly also represents pharmaceutical distributors in nationwide litigation.
Ms. O'Reilly is a magna cum laude graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where she was a senior staff member of the Villanova Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif, and a magna cum laude graduate of Bucknell University.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Senior Staff, Villanova Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Bucknell University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2016
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2019-present
- Co-author, "CDC Updates Face Mask Recommendations," Duane Morris Alert, November 12, 2020
- Contributor, "Lien In: How Third-Party Lien-Based Medical Funding May Impact Your Case," Rx for the Defense, Volume 28, Issue 2