Spenser C. Karr practices in the area of corporate law, including representing independent trustees of mutual funds at ETFs. Mr. Karr is a 2018 summa cum laude graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he was staff editor and articles editor of the Temple Law Review. He is also a graduate of Tulane University (M.A., History with a focus on Chinese history, 2012; B.A., cum laude, History with a focus on Chinese history).
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Staff Editor and Articles Editor, Temple Law Review
- Tulane University, M.A., 2012
- Tulane University, B.A., 2011
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present