Evan Teoh Ye Oon is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group of Selvam LLC. He has experience in handling general corporate matters, M&A, early-stage fundraising, and employment matters.
Mr. Teoh is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Selvam LLC is a Singapore Law Practice in Joint Venture with Duane Morris LLP, under Duane Morris & Selvam LLP.
Areas of Practice
Corporate and Commercial
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Singapore Management University, LL.B, 2018
- Associate, 2019-present
- Co-author, "The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership: Summary and Implications for Asia and the Pacific Rim," Duane Morris Alert, December 21, 2020
- Co-author, "Singapore's VIMA vs. the World – A Multijurisdictional Comparative Review of the VIMA Documents," Duane Morris Alert, September 8, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 Updates for Singapore Employers: Safe Distancing, Cost Reduction and Government Support," Duane Morris Alert, April 27, 2020
- Co-author, "Alternative Arrangements for Companies’ General Meetings," Duane Morris Alert, April 15, 2020
- Co-author, "Required Annual General Meetings for Singapore Companies During COVID-19 Restrictions," Duane Morris Alert, April 8, 2020