Yalda Hajavi practices in the area of litigation, with particular focus on commercial and antitrust litigation. Ms. Hajavi is a member of Duane Morris’ Fashion, Retail and Consumer Branded Products, Education and Life Sciences and Medical Technologies industry groups. She has also engaged in significant asylum pro bono work.
Ms. Hajavi is a 2019 graduate of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and a magna cum laude graduate of Villanova University. She is fluent in Farsi and conversational in Italian.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Villanova University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2016
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2019-present
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Co-Chair, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Iranian American Bar Association
Selected Speaking Engagements
Speaker, "Villanova Law School Litigation Panel,” Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, October 13, 2020.
Speaker, “Building Your Asylum Case: Evidence, Expert, Country Conditions Webinar,” Duane Morris Pro Bono CLE, June 18, 2020.