Yuen Zi Gui is an Associate in the Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Selvam LLC.
Zi Gui’s main area of practice is civil and commercial litigation, with a focus on complex cross-border disputes. He has experience working on matters concerning joint venture and shareholder disputes, contractual disputes, fraud and asset recovery, international trade and restructuring and insolvency. Zi Gui has also worked with clients based in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Malaysia and Singapore.
Zi Gui graduated with a LL.B. from Durham University and was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2021.
He is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Areas of Practice
- General Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- International Trade Disputes
- White Collar and Investigations
- Durham University, LL.B., 2nd Class Honours (Division One), 2018
- Selvam LLC
- Associate, 2022-present
- Oon & Bazul LLP
- Associate, 2021-2022
- Legal Executive, 2020-2021
- Trainee, 2020
- Co-author, "GAR Know How Litigation: Singapore," Duane Morris and Selvam Blog, June 26, 2023