Zenon P. Lankowsky advises business clients of all types on a wide range of corporate and enterprise risk matters, government affairs, healthcare provider legislation and regulation, real estate strategy and transactions, and corporate transactions and governance. He also manages litigation and real estate matters for clients, which include large multistate and multinational corporations.
Mr. Lankowsky has spent most of his career providing legal advice and counsel to one of the country’s largest healthcare companies as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. His guidance and counsel contributed to the growth and evolution of his client through an active acquisition and organic growth strategy, transforming it from a division of a publicly held national company, to a “stand alone” Fortune 13 publicly held enterprise with over 200,000 employees, a retail component comprised of over 7,400 locations, “top line” annual revenues of over $120 billion, and operations throughout the United States and in South America. Prior to that, he represented a large privately held construction and real estate development company.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Litigation Management
- Investigations & Corporate Integrity
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Rhode Island
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A.
- Duane Morris LLP
- Of Counsel, 2016-present
- Locke Lord LLP
- Counsel, 2012-2016
- CVS Health Corporation
- Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, 1984-2012
- Fontaine Bros., Inc.
- Project Manager and Counsel, 1981-1984
- American Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association