Non-Compete Reform in Massachusetts
September 13, 2018 | Boston, Massachusetts | Duane Morris LLP
Duane Morris will host a roundtable discussion on "Non-Compete Reform in Massachusetts" on Thursday, September 13, 2018, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., at the firm's Boston office.
About the Program
Join Duane Morris’ Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Practice Group for an interactive roundtable discussion regarding the new Massachusetts non-compete reform bill. This session will cover the highlights of the new law and how it could impact your business’ use of non-compete agreements going forward. The session will also cover frequently asked questions about complying with the new law, including:
- What the new “garden leave” pay means for employers
- The potential effect on employers outside of Massachusetts
- The effect on existing non-compete agreements
- The differences between non-solicitation and non-compete agreements
- Alternative protections for trade secrets contained in the bill
Duane Morris recently published the Alert, “Massachusetts Legislature Adopts New Requirements for Noncompete Agreements,” analyzing the bill.
About Duane Morris
Duane Morris LLP, a law firm with more than 800 attorneys in offices across the United States and internationally, provides innovative solutions to today’s legal and business challenges to a broad array of clients.