Adam Keating practices in the area of employment law and management labor relations. Mr. Keating has extensive experience with the WARN act as well as experience with union avoidance techniques, unfair labor practice charges, union organizing campaigns and representation election challenges, as well as FLSA wage and hour actions and EEOC proceedings involving sexual harassment, race discrimination, national origin discrimination, retaliation and misclassification under the FLSA.
Mr. Keating is a 2011 graduate of Emory University School of Law and a cum laude graduate of Binghamton University.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Binghamton University, B.A., cum laude, 2007
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2014-present
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Associate, 2013-2014
- Ford & Harrison LLP
- Associate, 2011-2013
Co-author, "NLRB Curbs Union Access to Public Spaces on Employer's Property," Duane Morris Alert, June 27, 2019
Co-author, "NLRB Re-examines Individual Concerted Action Rule and Returns to Recently Abandoned Definition of Protected Concerted Activity," Duane Morris Alert, January 22, 2019
- Author, "OSHA's New Workplace Injury Reporting Rule: A Nudge in the Right Direction, or Enforcement by Shame?" Duane Morris Alert, May 18, 2016
- Co-author, "NLRB General Counsel Shines Guideline Light on Employer Work Rules," The Corporate Counselor, August 2015
- Author, "Department of Labor Addresses Employee Misclassification in Recent Guidance," Duane Morris Alert, July 20, 2015
- Author, "President Obama Issues Executive Order Aimed at Federal Contractors That Violate Labor Laws," Duane Morris Alert, August 7, 2014