Alicyn B. Craig has significant experience in all areas of environmental law, from regulatory advice to complex litigation. Her state and federal litigation practice focuses on soil and groundwater contamination as well as state agency cost-recovery actions. Ms. Craig also frequently deals with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and the New York Department of Environmental Conservation on compliance issues and is accomplished in negotiating investigation, remediation and allocation matters. She also handles purchase and sale agreements for contaminated properties, including retail service stations, terminals and refineries.
In addition, Ms. Craig defends corporate entities from employment-related claims under New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination, New Jersey’s Family Leave Act and federal statutes such as Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
Ms. Craig is a 2000 graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law and a graduate of the State University of New York at Albany.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1997
- Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2022-present
- McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen & Carvelli PC, 2001-2022
- New Jersey Appellate Division
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Ariel A. Rodriguez, 2000-2001
New Jersey Gas and Convenience Store Association (NJGCA)
New Jersey State Bar Association
New York Bar Association
“Can We Talk? Speaking Of and To Former Employees,” Corporate Counsel, December 2004