Alun W. Griffiths concentrates his practice in commercial and banking litigation. Mr. Griffiths has worked on matters involving credit rating agency issues; UCC litigations; retail banking litigations; employment discrimination; internal investigations; responding to subpoenas and inquiries from the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission and Attorney Generals’ offices and other governmental regulatory entities; and counseling on record preservation and privacy issues.
Mr. Griffiths is a 1997 summa cum laude graduate of Brooklyn Law School, where he was a notes and comments editor of the Brooklyn Law Review, and a graduate of New York University.
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Labor and Employment Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 1997
- Notes and Comments Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- New York University, B.F.A., 1982
Association of the Bar of the City of New York
New York State Bar Association