Bei Wang practices in the areas of corporate and commercial transactions including M&A, joint venture and other contractual arrangement and advises on foreign direct investment to Myanmar, involving a broad range of industries including telecommunication, construction and real estate development, oil and gas, manufacturing and mining. Ms. Wang is also involved in the firm’s banking and finance practice in Myanmar.
Ms. Wang has assisted in and advised foreign banks on application for foreign banking licenses from the Central Bank of Myanmar, preparation for operation in Myanmar and other regulatory and compliance requirements. Ms. Wang regularly assists in project financing from onshore and offshore lenders including syndicate loans.
Ms. Wang speaks fluent English and is also a native Mandarin speaker.
- People's Republic of China
- National University of Singapore, LL.M., 2016
- Guangxi University for Nationalities, LL.M., 2013
- Shandong Qufu Normal University, LL.B., 2009
Duane Morris & Selvam LLP
- Senior Associate, 2020-present
- Associate, 2016-2018, 2020
- Kelvin Chia Partnership LLP
- Foreign Consulting Attorney, 2018-2020
- Co-author, "Myanmar Power Sector – Update on the 2020 MOEE Solar Tender," Duane Morris Alert, January 12, 2021
- Co-author, "Chapter 14: Myanmar," The Energy Regulation and Markets Review, Ninth Edition, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 Pandemic: Relief Measures for Businesses in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, May 1, 2020
- Co-author, "Validity of Electronic Signatures in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, April 28, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 in Myanmar: Impact on Commercial Contracts and Employment," Duane Morris Alert, April 14, 2020
Co-author, "Myanmar," The Energy Regulation and Markets Review, 2018