Bei Wang practices in the areas of banking, corporate, commercial, capital markets, employment, energy and real estate law. Ms Wang advises in relation to foreign direct investment, corporate structuring, M&A, commercial contracts, employment related matters and legal compliance for real estate development.
Ms. Wang is a graduate of the National University of Singapore. She is admitted to the Bar of the People’s Republic of China and registered as a foreign lawyer in the Republic of Singapore.
Ms. Wang speaks fluent English and is also a native Mandarin speaker.
- People's Republic of China
- National University of Singapore, LL.M., 2016
- Guangxi University for Nationalities, LL.M., 2013
- Shandong Qufu Normal University, LL.B., 2009
Duane Morris & Selvam LLP
- Senior Associate, 2020-present
- Associate, 2016-2018, 2020
- Kelvin Chia Partnership LLP
- Foreign Consulting Attorney, 2018-2020
- Co-author, "Myanmar Power Sector – Update on the 2020 MOEE Solar Tender," Duane Morris Alert, January 12, 2021
- Co-author, "Chapter 14: Myanmar," The Energy Regulation and Markets Review, Ninth Edition, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 Pandemic: Relief Measures for Businesses in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, May 1, 2020
- Co-author, "Validity of Electronic Signatures in Myanmar," Duane Morris Alert, April 28, 2020
- Co-author, "COVID-19 in Myanmar: Impact on Commercial Contracts and Employment," Duane Morris Alert, April 14, 2020
Co-author, "Myanmar," The Energy Regulation and Markets Review, 2018