Cristina T. Sanchez focuses her practice in the area of commercial real estate finance. She has experience representing lenders in all aspects of real estate financing, including the negotiation, documentation and closing of commercial loan transactions. Ms. Sanchez also has experience drafting complex commercial leases, subleases and assignments or other transfers of retail and office space.
Ms. Sanchez is a 2013 graduate of the University of Michigan Law School, where she was associate and contributing editor of the Journal of Race and Law, and a cum laude graduate of Barnard College of Columbia University. She is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Serve as commercial leasing counsel for an international commercial investment advisor to funds, REITs and pensions with a focus on day-to-day ownership decisions, including retail and office lease negotiations representing the ownership of approximately 70 medium- to regional-sized retail shopping centers in multiple states.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2013
- Contributing Editor, Journal of Race and Law, 2012-2013; Associate Editor, 2011-2012
- Barnard College, Columbia University, B.A., cum laude, 2010
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2017-present
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Associate, 2014-2017
- Weissman & Dervshi P.A.
- Associate, 2013-2014
Urban Land Institute Southeast Florida/Caribbean Management Committee
- Chair, Young Leaders Group
- Urban Land Institute
- Young Leaders Group Chair for Miami, 2013-present
Ransom Everglades Alumni, Class Agent
The Underline, Young Professionals Organization