Cristina T. Sanchez focuses her practice in the area of commercial real estate finance. She has experience representing lenders in all aspects of real estate financing, including the negotiation, documentation and closing of commercial loan transactions.
Ms. Sanchez is a 2013 graduate of the University of Michigan Law School, where she was associate and contributing editor of the Journal of Race and Law, and a cum laude graduate of Barnard College. She is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2013
- Contributing Editor, Journal of Race and Law, 2012-2013; Associate Editor, 2011-2012
- Barnard College, Columbia University, B.A., cum laude, 2010
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2017-present
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Associate, 2014-2017
- Weissman & Dervshi P.A.
- Associate, 2013-2014
Urban Land Institute Southeast Florida/Caribbean Management Committee
- Chair, Young Leaders Group
- Urban Land Institute
- Young Leaders Group Chair for Miami, 2013-present