David C. Toomey practices in the areas of environmental and administrative law.
Mr. Toomey is a member of the Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section, the Section on Natural Resources, Environment and Energy of the American Bar Association, and the Environmental Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
He is a 1963 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a graduate of Yale University.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, LL.B., 1963
- Duane Morris LLP
- Member, Partners Board, 1991-1998
- Chairman, Administrative Law Department
- Of Counsel, 1999-present
- Partner, 1970-1998
- Associate, 1963-1970
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Community Legal Services Champion Award, 1993
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Co-Author, "Tackling Trust Toxicity," ABA Banking Journal, October 1990
- Co-Author, "Allocation of Clean-up Costs Among Potentially Responsible Parties," Environmental and Toxic Tort Defense, Defense Research Institute, February 1989
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Panelist, "Hot Topics in the Environmental Arena," seminar sponsored by Sedgwick James, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania September 17, 1996