Dwight A. Kinsey concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and public finance. He has over 30 years of experience in handling all types of corporate and securities matters, including both domestic and foreign public and private offerings, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic collaborations. Mr. Kinsey has represented a number of companies from incorporation through their initial public offering and beyond, including numerous follow on debt and equity offerings.
Mr. Kinsey also has considerable experience in representing state, municipal and nonprofit issuers, underwriters and commercial banks in matters relating to tax-exempt financings, taxable municipal bonds and credit enhancement transactions. Mr. Kinsey is listed in the Bond Buyer's Municipal Marketplace Red Book of nationally recognized bond counsel.
Mr. Kinsey is a 1980 graduate of Washington University School of Law, where he was a senior editor of the Washington University Law Quarterly, and a cum laude graduate of Washington University in St. Louis.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Transactional Law
- Emerging Companies
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Senior Editor, Washington University Law Quarterly
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., cum laude, 1977
- American Bar Association