Eden E. Anderson practices in the area of employment law and litigation. Ms. Anderson defends employers against discrimination, harassment, retaliation and attendant claims under California’s FEHA, as well as other single-plaintiff matters. Her practice also entails defense of wage and hour class actions and PAGA claims. In addition to litigation, Ms. Anderson has experience conducting workplace investigations and counseling clients on a wide variety of employment law topics, including leaves of absence and reasonable accommodations.
Ms. Anderson is also a member of the firm’s appellate practice group. She has substantial appellate experience before the California Court of Appeal, California Supreme Court, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Anderson also has expertise defending companies against disability access claims brought under California’s Unruh Civil Rights Act and Title III of the ADA.
Ms. Anderson is a 2004 graduate of Berkeley Law, where she won the American Jurisprudence Awards in Insurance Law and Corporations and was recognized for Best Moot Court Brief, and is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2004
- American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., magna cum laude, 2000
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Duane Morris LLP
- Special Counsel, 2022-present
- Associate, 2006-2007
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Counsel, 2007-2022
- Hancock Rothert & Bunshoft LLP
- Associate, 2004-2005
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace in the Wake of Anti-Affirmative Action Decisions," Duane Morris LLP, September 27, 2023