Elinor H. Murarova is an experienced and user-friendly business counselor, advocate, and trial attorney who maintains a national practice representing clients in complex commercial disputes. Among other things, Ms. Murarova’s work includes representing creditors, CMBS servicers and other CMBS industry participants defending against lender liability claims and pursuing commercial loan workouts and other loan enforcement activities. Ms. Murarova also represents clients across many highly regulated industries, including travel and healthcare, and in a wide variety of matters, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, business tort, class action, non-compete and claims for injunctive or other immediate relief. Ms. Murarova’s work in these and other areas encompasses all aspects of civil litigation from pre-litigation alternative resolutions through trial and appeal.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors' Rights
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Loyola Law Journal, Executive Editor, Student Articles
- Loyola University Chicago School of Business, M.B.A.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2021-present
- Associate, 2011-2020
Honors and Awards
- Named to Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," 2021 and 2022
Named an Emerging Lawyer in Commercial Litigation by Leading Lawyers of Chicago
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Young Alumni Mentor, Loyola University Chicago School of Law