Ms. Foran is a 2016 graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law and a graduate of San Francisco State University.
Areas of Practice
Insurance Coverage Litigation
Business Reorganization and Financial Restructuring
- Represented an insurance company in a matter concerning numerous claimants’ sexual abuse allegations against various institutions.
- Representing an insurer in an asbestos bankruptcy case in Washington bankruptcy court, obtaining a complete victory at the district court appellate level in a case of first impression involving the use of a section 363 sale and a 105 injunction relating to insurance settlements.
- Represented an insurance company in a matter concerning the tension between trade secret protections and customer information.
Pro Bono Matters
- Representing clients in defensive asylum proceedings with the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2016
- San Francisco State University, B.A., 2012
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present
Selman Breitman LLP
- Associate, 2016-2017
Bar Association of San Francisco
- Insurance Practice of the Barristers Club Section
National Association of Women Lawyers
Contributor, Duane Morris Insurance Law Blog