Ms. Foran is a 2016 graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law and a graduate of San Francisco State University.
Areas of Practice
Insurance Coverage Litigation
Business Reorganization and Financial Restructuring
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2016
- San Francisco State University, B.A., 2012
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present
Selman Breitman LLP
- Associate, 2016-2017
Bar Association of San Francisco
- Insurance Practice of the Barristers Club Section
National Association of Women Lawyers
Pro Bono Matters
- Representing clients in defensive asylum proceedings with the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
Contributer, Duane Morris Insurance Law Blog
Author, "Insurance Adjusters Can Be Sued Individually for Bad Faith in Washington," Duane Morris Insurance Law Blog, April 26, 2019
- Representing an insurer in an asbestos bankruptcy case in Washington bankruptcy court, obtaining a complete victory at the district court appellate level in a case of first impression involving the use of a section 363 sale and a 105 injunction relating to insurance settlements.
- Represented an insurance company in a matter concerning numerous claimants’ sexual abuse allegations against various institutions.
- Represented an insurance company in a matter concerning the tension between trade secret protections and customer information.