Glenn C. Edwards concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation. Mr. Edwards has represented clients in all aspects of litigation, both trial and appellate, in federal and state courts in various jurisdictions, as well as arbitration. Areas of practice have included contractual disputes, partnership disputes, business torts, securities, antitrust, intellectual property, products liability, bankruptcy, trusts and estates litigation, and media-related issues.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Edwards served as judicial law clerk to the Hon. Sonia Sotomayor, both on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Edwards is a 1997 graduate of Yale Law School, where he served on the Yale Law Journal, and a graduate, with highest honors, from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property and Media Law
- Insurance and Professional Liability
- Labor and Employment Law
- Business Insolvency, Restructuring & Creditors' Rights
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Yale Law School, J.D., 1997
- Yale Law Review
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.Ch.E., 1985
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Presenter, "Major Stories in Media Law Over the Course of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Recovery," Duane Morris COVID-19: Navigating Forward Webinar Series, May 20, 2021