J. Gregory Saver practices in the area of real estate law. Mr. Saver represents buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers and developers in transactions, including the purchasing, sale, financing and development of commercial and residential real property. He also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial and retail leasing transactions, including representation of a nationwide retail tenant and a large national commercial tenant.
Mr. Saver has managed a variety of complex transactions relating to the development of municipal and not-for-profit private facilities, including rehabilitation of low-income housing and construction of both residential and day care medical facilities. He has also managed large residential development projects for both rental and condominium use. Mr. Saver also advises residential cooperative corporations in connection with shareholder matters, financing, tax and real estate matters.
Mr. Saver is a graduate of St. John’s University School of Law and Villanova University.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 1974
- Villanova University, B.A., 1969
- Duane Morris LLP
- Of Counsel, 2020-present
- Satterlee Stephens LLP
- Of Counsel, 2016-2020
- Partner, 1982-2016
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Committee on Cooperative and Condominium Law
- American Bar Association
- Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®