Kathryn Kawaichi Schultz practices in the areas of insurance and appellate law.
A member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area, Ms. Schultz is a 2002 graduate of the University of California, Davis School of Law, where she was elected to Order of the Coif and served as managing editor of the U.C. Davis Law Review, and a graduate of Pomona College.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D., 2002
Order of the Coif
Managing Editor, U.C. Davis Law Review
- Pomona College, B.A., 1997
- Duane Morris LLP
- Special Counsel, 2011-present
- Associate, 2006-2011
- Hancock Rothert & Bunshoft LLP
- Associate, 2002-2005
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Co-Author, "The First Look: Recognizing the Chances for Success on Appeal," California Litigation, September 1, 2003