Lawrence E. Currier practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Currier has extensive experience in defending asbestos lawsuits as well as healthcare malpractice claims. He also has experience with products liability and general liability.
Mr. Currier is a 1985 graduate of Widener University School of Law and a graduate of Villanova University.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Obtained a defense verdict, after a two-week trial, on behalf of a leading motor vehicle company, where the jury found the plaintiff's pleural mesothelioma was caused by therapeutic radiation treatments he received as a teenager and not asbestos exposure.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Villanova University, B.A., 1981
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2013-present
- Goldfein & Joseph
- Partner, 2000-2012
- - Associate, 1991-2000
- Griffith & Burr
- Associate, 1990-1991
- Goushian, Mooradian & Goldsmith
- Associate, 1986-1990