Lea G. Udler practices in the area of private client services. Ms. Udler counsels high net worth individuals, family offices and fiduciary companies in a broad range of issues involving international tax and estate planning, including U.S. taxation of foreign and U.S. tax residents with respect to their U.S. assets and investments and the taxation of foreign and domestic trusts and their beneficiaries. Her experience includes advising clients on all aspects of corporate governance on closely-held businesses and developing wealth transfer structures for multinational families. Ms. Udler also has advised clients on their tax compliance under FATCA and represented clients on administrative reviews with the IRS.
Ms. Udler received an LL.M. in taxation and a J.D., cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where she was symposium editor of the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Volume 45. She also is a graduate of Columbia University. She is fluent in Spanish.
- New York
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2014
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Symposium Editor, University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Volume 45
- Columbia University, B.A., 2009
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Becker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLP
- Associate, 2020-2021
- Optica Optalvis Ltd.
- Consultant, 2019-2020
- Kozusko, Harris, Vetter, Wareh, Duncan LLP
- Associate, 2018-2019
- Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
- Associate, April 2015-December 2018