Michelle Ngo practices in the area of corporate law. Ms. Ngo is a 2019 cum laude graduate of the University of Michigan Law School and a summa cum laude graduate of Drexel University. She is a native speaker of Vietnamese.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Drexel University, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2019-present
- Co-author, "AMERIBOR: Can 'the Most Boring Benchmark in America' Replace LIBOR?" Duane Morris Alert, August 27, 2020
- Co-author, "A Hot Issue for a Hot Summer: Time to Understand ISDA IBOR Benchmark Fallbacks," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, August 18, 2020
- Co-author, "For LIBOR Transition Procrastinators, SOFR Starter Kit to the Rescue!," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, August 10, 2020
- Co-author, "Hardwired for a Smoother LIBOR Transition," Duane Morris Alert, August 6, 2020
- Contributor, "ARRC Pumps Up the Summer Heat on LIBOR Transition," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, July 24, 2020
- Contributor, "Transition Away from LIBOR Gains Traction," Duane Morris Banking and Finance Blog, July 22, 2020
- Co-author, "SEC Adopts Final Amendments to Financial Disclosure Requirements for Acquisitions and Dispositions of Businesses," Duane Morris Alert, June 1, 2020
- Contributor, "World Investment Report 2018 - Investment and New Industrial Policies," United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, June 6, 2018
Advised the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) in the $140 million merger of its subsidiary, BankMobile Technologies, Inc., one of the largest digital banking platforms in the U.S., with Megalith Financial Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: MFAC), a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, and in related PIPE, strategic licensing and other transactions to finance and support the merger.
- Represented a French listed company in its acquisition of a US-based provider of museum exhibit project management, production and technology services.
- Represented an investment bank, as placement agent, in a PIPE transaction consisting of shares of common stock and warrants for a NASDAQ-listed specialty biopharmaceutical company.
- Represented Pennsylvania Machine Works LLC, a leading manufacturer in the forged pressure fitting industry, in connection with the multimillion-dollar sale of all of its outstanding equity to Wynnchurch Capital Partners.
- Represented Texas Hospice Holdings, LLC, a multi-state hospice facility operator, in connection with the sale of all of its outstanding equity to Amedisys Inc., a publicly-held hospice company.