Nathan Norimoto focuses his practice in the area of employment law. Mr. Norimoto has experience defending employers in complex wage and hour class and representative actions, as well as a variety of single-plaintiff matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination actions. Mr. Norimoto litigates in state and federal courts and has represented clients in private arbitrations and before administrative agencies. In addition to litigating, Mr. Norimoto advises clients on wage-hour compliance, updating employee handbooks and policies, and trade secret and employee mobility issues.
Mr. Norimoto is a 2020 cum laude graduate of the University of California, College of Law San Francisco (formerly UC Hastings), where he was senior production editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal and a member of the UC Hastings Honor Society. During law school, Mr. Norimoto served as an intern to the Honorable Robert Hawk of the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara and as an extern to the Honorable William Orrick of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Mr. Norimoto received his undergraduate degree from Loyola Marymount University.
Prior to joining Duane Morris, Mr. Norimoto was an associate at a national law firm where his practice focused on defense-side employment litigation and counseling. Mr. Norimoto also served as a law clerk for an Administrative Judge in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Senior Production Editor, Hastings Business Law Journal
- UC Hastings Honor Society
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A., 2016
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2023-present
- Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
- Associate, 2021-2023
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Law Clerk for an Administrative Judge, 2020-2021
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
The Japanese American Bar Association