Nicholas M. Centrella, Jr. practices in the area of litigation, representing clients in a wide range of complex commercial matters including contract disputes, business torts, government investigations, election law and healthcare litigation. Mr. Centrella also represents medical device manufacturers nationally in products liability matters in single-plaintiff actions as well as coordinated proceedings.
Mr. Centrella is a 2018 cum laude graduate of Boston College Law School, where he was a senior editor of the Boston College Law Review, and a graduate of Boston College.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- Boston College, B.A., 2015
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the 2019 G. Duffield Smith Outstanding Publication Award, honoring the authors of the most outstanding defense related article published in For The Defense or In-House Defense Quarterly in the 2019 year
- Co-author, "Why Reformers Want Disclosure Of 3rd-Party MDL Funding," Law360, January 13, 2020
- Co-author, "FDA Proposes Labeling Recommendations for Complications Linked to Breast Implants," Duane Morris Alert, October 25, 2019
Co-author, "The Hidden Preemption Defense: What You Should Know," DRI's For The Defense, March 2019 (Winner of the G. Duffield Smith Outstanding Publication Award, 2019)
Co-author, "FDA Withdraws Proposed Generic Drug Labeling Rule," Duane Morris Alert, December 17, 2018