Rachel M. Good practices in the area of litigation. Prior to joining Duane Morris, Ms. Good served as an assistant public defender for Miami-Dade County, where she handled cases including drug trafficking, armed robbery, and homicide. Ms. Good is an experienced trial attorney who has tried nearly 20 jury trials.
Ms. Good is a 2011 cum laude graduate of Northwestern University School of Law, where she was a John Henry Wigmore merit scholar and executive articles editor for the Journal of International Human Rights. While at Northwestern School of Law, Ms. Good was awarded the Legal Professional Award for her contributions to professional responsibility and legal practice. Ms. Good is a cum laude graduate of American University.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
◦ Executive Articles Editor, Journal of International Human Rights
- American University, B.A., cum laude, 2005
◦University Honors in International Studies
Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2018-present
Miami-Dade County Public Defender
- Training Attorney, County Court Division, 2017-2018
- Assistant Public Defender, 2011-2018
Human Rights Watch
- Coordinator, Arms Division, 2006-2008
Allegheny County Bar Association