Rosemarie DaSilva has extensive experience in a wide range of state and federal commercial litigation and transactional matters. Ms. DaSilva focuses on contract, employment and environmental law. In addition to her practice, she serves as a mediator for New Jersey’s court system.
Ms. DaSilva previously served as general counsel to the Essex County, New Jersey, Improvement Authority. She was the legal coordinator for the Jersey Battered Women’s Shelter Legal Advocacy Project, implementing legal training and supervision of more than 90 volunteer attorneys for the pro bono representation of battered women. She also founded and was president of the Portuguese Bar Association of New Jersey.
Ms. DaSilva is a 1990 graduate of Rutgers University School of Law—Camden and a graduate of Rutgers University.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 1990
- Rutgers University, B.A., 1987
- Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2022-present
- McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen & Carvelli PC
- Partner and Chief Administrative Officer
American Bar Association
New Jersey Bar Association
Portuguese Bar Association of New Jersey
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Jersey Battered Women’s Shelter Legal Advocacy Project
- Legal Coordinator
- Borough of North Caldwell
- Board of Adjustment, 2010-present
Volunteer, Law and Education Empowerment Project (LEEP)
Honors and Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2024
No aspect of these rankings has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Further information on methodologies is available via these links.