Samantha Dalmass practices in the area of health law. Ms. Dalmass has experience with matters involving health care regulatory, transactional and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, licensing, fraud and abuse, reimbursement, Medicare and Medicaid, telemedicine and HIPAA/HITECH.
Ms. Dalmass is a 2019 cum laude graduate of Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, and also received a Master of Public Health degree from Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health. She is also a graduate of Lafayette College.
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Drexel University, Dornsife School of Public He, M.P.H., 2019
- Lafayette College, B.A., 2013
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Stevens and Lee PC
- Associate, 2019-2021
- Contributor, Duane Morris Health Law Blog
- Co-author, "U.S. Supreme Court Gives Green Light to CMS Vaccine Mandate and Full Stop to OSHA Vaccine-or-Test Mandate, Leaving Employers to Wonder: What Now?" Duane Morris Alert, January 19, 2022
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, "Complying with the CMS Vaccine Mandate," Duane Morris Institute (DMi), Webinar, January 21, 2022
- Speaker, "Understanding COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates—Compliance Updates and Workforce Considerations for Hospitals and Health Systems," The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, November 23, 2021