- Counsel to Red Lion Hotel Corporation (RLH: NYSE) and nine of its subsidiaries in obtaining $40 million in senior secured credit for the purchase of additional hotel assets and working capital.
- U.S. Counsel to Canadian lender in connection with documentation of $1.08 billion in secured credit facilities
- Counsel to lender in connection with of $14.1 Million secured loan financing a polo and equestrian facility.
- Regularly prepare legal opinions under Delaware law, including corporate, insolvency and alternative-entity law.
- Counsel to insurers in In re iHeartMedia, Inc., In re Westmoreland Coal Co., In re Burkhalter Rigging, Inc., In re Exco Resources, Inc., In re Parker Drilling Company, Inc., In re Toys "R" Us, Inc., In re Diesel USA, Inc., In re The Rockport Co., LLC, In re Marsh Supermarkets Holding, LLC, In re PGHC Holdings, Inc., In re Terravia Holdings, Inc., In re Aerogroup International, Inc., In re Limited Stores Co., LLC, In re American Apparel, LLC, In re Southeastern Grocers, LLC (Winn-Dixie), In re Tops Holding Co. LLC, In re Specialty Retail Shops Holding Corp., In re Sedgwick LLP, In re BCBG Max Azria Global Holdings, LLC, In re Verity Health System of California, Inc., In re Bestwall, LLC, In re ITT Educational Services, Inc.
- Co-counsel official committee of unsecured creditors in chapter 11 reorganization of international metals company - In re Real Industry, Inc.
- Successfully represented a limited partnership real estate firm specializing in corporate sale-leasebacks and the general partner in a contested dissolution and litigation concerning the limited partnership’s book and tax capital accounts in Delaware Chancery Court. JHJ Limited Partnership v. United Trust Fund Limited Partnership, C.A. No. 2017-0273-JRS (Del. Ch. Ct.)
- Successfully represented mother and son from Honduras in seeking, and finally obtaining a grant of asylum in the United States.
- Represented military veteran in obtaining relief under the chapter 7 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
Finance and Transactional Matters
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Managing Editor of Student Works, Villanova Environmental Law Journal
- The Pennsylvania State University, The Schreyer Honors College, B.A., with honors, Religious Studies, 2013
- The Pennsylvania State University, The Schreyer Honors College, B.A., with honors, History, 2013
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2016-present
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Volunteer, Philadelphia Reads Program
Co-author, "Debtors May Be Able to Discharge Debts Incurred Through Willful, Malicious Injury," The Legal Intelligencer, August 15, 2019
Co-author, "Bankruptcy Court Trustee Permitted to Step Into Shoes of IRS to Recover Transfer," The Legal Intelligencer, February 14, 2019
Co-author, "Court: New Value Need Not Remain Unpaid to Limit Preference Liability," The Legal Intelligencer, October 4, 2018
Co-author, "Second Circuit Court Declines to Enforce Arbitration Clause," The Legal Intelligencer, April 2, 2018
Co-author, "Supreme Court Limits Safe Harbor; May Increase Challenges to LBOs in Chapter 11," Duane Morris Alert, March 5, 2018
- Co-author, "Second Circuit Permits Market Interest Rates in Cramdown Plans," Duane Morris Alert, November 9, 2017
- Co-author, "Best Practices for Suppliers and Creditors in a Transformative Retail Environment," Duane Morris Alert, May 9, 2017
- Co-author, "Structured Dismissals in Deviation of Bankruptcy Code Priority Scheme," The Legal Intelligencer, April 4, 2017
- Quoted in "Third Circuit Reverses; Make-Whole Payment Enforced in EFH Bankruptcy," Turnarounds and Workouts, Vol. 31, No. 1, January 2017
Co-author, "Third Circuit Requires 'Make-Whole' Payments For Accelerated Bankruptcy Notes," The Legal Intelligencer, December 30, 2016
- Author, "Raisin' Contentions: A Farmer's Grapes of Wrath and the Ninth Circuit's Questionable Takings Analysis in Horne v. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture," Villanova Environmental Law Journal, Vol. 24 Issue 2, 2015