Michael B. Gonen practices in the area of litigation. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Gonen served as judicial clerk to the Hon. Karen Valihura of the Delaware Supreme Court; the Hon. Paul Wallace of the Delaware Superior Court; and the Hon. Jeffrey Trauger of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Gonen is a 2018 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School and a 2007 graduate of the George Washington University with majors in Mathematics, History, and Political Science. Prior to attending law school, Michael served in the Marine Corps in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, J.D., 2018
- The George Washington University, B.A., 2007
- Duane Morris LLP
- Associate, 2021-present
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Karen Valihura, 2020-2021
- Delaware Superior Court
- Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Paul Wallace, 2019-2020
- Bucks County Court of Common Pleas
- Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Jeffrey Trauger, 2018-2019
Won motion to dismiss for one of the largest US national banks in Delaware State Court in a dispute brought by a depositor seeking to hold the bank liable for withdrawals improperly made by the depositor’s agent.